October 29 | 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
10:30 am – Noon
Fellowship Hall East
Tickets: $10; purchase at the link below
All women are invited to this special event with speaker Trudy Cathy White and music by Elizabeth Stewart.
Trudy Cathy White is
- founder of Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- ambassador for the family business
- held various roles within Chick-fil-A including that of restaurant operator at just 19-years-old
- married to John
- cofounder of Lifeshape and Impact 360 Institute
- served for 20 years with the International Mission Board
- inspirational speaker and author of three books.
Elizabeth Stewart is
- worship leader at GraceLife Church in the Charlotte, NC,
- the Creative Director for Ken Boa’s Reflections Ministries -currently completing a master’s in biblical and theological studies at Dallas Theological Seminary.
- frequently leads worship at the Billy Graham Training Center (The Cove), and the Christian Apologetics National Conference (2013–2016).
- Speaker for the Think Well national youth conference and addressing some of her favorite topics: Identity in Christ, Comparison, and Success. -classically trained pianist (music degree from Hunter College in New York City)as well as a songwriter and video producer.
- married to Michael; has two sons, William and John.