October 29 | 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
10:30 am – Noon
Tickets: $10; purchase at the link below
All women are invited to this special event with speaker Trudy Cathy White and music by Elizabeth Stewart.
Trudy Cathy White and music from Elizabeth Stewart.
Trudy Cathy White is
- founder of Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- ambassador for the family business
- held various roles within Chick-fil-A including that of restaurant operator at just 19-years-old
- married to John
- cofounder of Lifeshape and Impact 360 Institute
- served for 20 years with the International Mission Board
- inspirational speaker and author of three books.
Elizabeth Stewart is
- worship leader at GraceLife Church in the Charlotte, NC,
- the Creative Director for Ken Boa’s Reflections Ministries -currently completing a master’s in biblical and theological studies at Dallas Theological Seminary.
- frequently leads worship at the Billy Graham Training Center (The Cove), and the Christian Apologetics National Conference (2013–2016).
- Speaker for the Think Well national youth conference and addressing some of her favorite topics: Identity in Christ, Comparison, and Success. -classically trained pianist (music degree from Hunter College in New York City)as well as a songwriter and video producer.
- married to Michael; has two sons, William and John.