- This event has passed.
April 17, 2020 | 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join our special friends for a night of food, dancing, and great fun at our 14th Joy Prom.
All Special Friends are invited to be the honored guests of First Baptist Jackson Students.
- No cost
- Dress is formal (Sunday or prom clothing)
- Must register, but may register that evening
- All guests must be accompanied by a chaperone, and chaperones must stay the entire night. For groups, there must be at least one chaperone per 5 guests.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT JOY PROM
Where is Joy Prom held at First Jackson & what is the theme?
Joy Prom will be held in Fellowship Hall East. Fellowship Hall East is located on the first level just off State Street in the main building on the west side of State Street. The theme this year is You’ve Got a Friend in Me!
Can I drop off my group or individual before I park?
Yes. You may drop your group off at our covered entrance on State Street. It’s located underneath the crosswalk over State Street. Look for the men in orange vests to help you with dropping off your group and parking.
Where can I park?
You may park in the Mississippi Baptist Convention parking lot located at the intersection of State and Mississippi Streets or in the Christian Life Center parking lot. The men in orange vests will help direct you to the parking lots.
Does anyone have to stay with our group or individual?
Yes, an adult leader must stay with each group or individual who attends. For groups, you must have one adult chaperone per five participants. No one should be dropped off or left unattended.
What time can we arrive at Joy Prom?
Joy Prom begins at 6:00 p.m. Our volunteers will be in place by 5:30 p.m. for anyone who may show up a few minutes early.
What is the schedule?
- Registration/Greeting @ Preschool Entrance: 6:00-6:30 p.m.
- Picture taking @ Preschool playroom: 6:00-6:30 p.m.
- Dance/Refreshments @ Fellowship Hall East: 6:30-8:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact Jonathan Gatewood at 601.949.1910. We are looking forward to a great night!