- This event has passed.
March 3, 2018 | 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
The following panelists will share their experiences:
- Susan Felker, ovarian cancer survivor
- Pamela McCord, breast cancer survivor
- Katrina Myricks, breast cancer survivor
- Joel Yelverton, lymphoma survivor
Healthcare professionals and survivors will present informational sessions on the following topics. Each session will be presented twice.
• Innovations in Treatment: Daniel Lenard, Director of Oncology, Baptist Cancer Center-North Mississippi, and Steven Patterson, MD, Lakeland Surgical Clinic
• Innovations in Wellness: Yoga for Hope and Healing – Susan Mason, Instructor, First Baptist Jackson Christian Life Center
• Innovations in Colon Health: Gerald McKinney, MD, University of Mississippi Medical Center (session provided by Mississippi Partnership for Comprehensive Cancer Control)
• Living Your Faith: Encouragement for Survivors and Caregivers – Ron Mumbower, PhD, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Pre-registered attendees will receive a free lunch.
• Keynote – Inspiration for Survivors
• Entertainment – Ballet Magnificat