Survivors’ Panel. The following panelists will share their experiences:
• Susan Felker, ovarian cancer survivor
• Pamela McCord, breast cancer survivor
• Katrina Myricks, breast cancer survivor
• Joel Yelverton, lymphoma survivor
Breakout Sessions. Health care professionals and survivors will present informational sessions on the following topics. Each session will be presented twice.
• Innovations in Treatment – Daniel Lenard, Director of Oncology, Baptist Cancer Center-North Mississippi, Steven Patterson, MD, Lakeland Surgical Clinic
• Innovations in Wellness: Yoga for Hope and Healing – Susan Mason, Instructor, First Baptist Jackson Christian Life Center
• Innovations in Colon Health – Gerald McKinney, MD, University of Mississippi Medical Center (session provided by Mississippi Partnership for Comprehensive Cancer Control)
• Living Your Faith: Encouragement for Survivors and Caregivers – Ron Mumbower, PhD, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Celebration Luncheon. Preregistered attendees will receive a free lunch.
• Keynote – Mike Sands, WDBD Fox 40 Evening News anchor and cancer survivor
• Entertainment – Ballet Magnificat