June 22 | 9:45 am - 2:00 pm
FBJ women are invited to experience connection and serving in the community on Blessing Tuesdays. When you join us on Blessing Tuesday, you can expect to learn more about how God moves through helping others, find valuable friendships with fellow women, and serve in vital locations in the surrounding community.
Schedule for the day:
9:45: Meet at the CLC parking lot.
10:00: Urban Sip
- Honoring the birthday of the founder of We Will Go, Amy Lancaster.
- With Gloria Thurman Circle as Birthday Party Host.
11:00: Soul City
- Worship with Missionary Scott Fortenberry and his family.
- Have lunch in Soul City’s Fellowship Hall.
- Bring your own sack lunch; drinks will be included.
12:00: Buried Treasures Home
- Have tea with the Buried Treasures Ladies and missionary directors Karen and Phillip Brown.
- Be back at the church around 2-ish.